Tap To Call

Frazer Opens For Business

On May 5, 1956 Charles Frazer, seeing opportunity in the booming postwar economy, decides to strike out on his own. After a few years moonlighting in his garage and in partnership with a neighbor, he opens a 2,500 sq. ft. facility in the Old Alief section of Southwest Houston. Frazer, Inc. is now in business.