After completing the online application, respond to the survey linked at the bottom of the job description or to the same survey sent to your email. Please check your email spam for the survey link. Only complete applications which include a survey will be taken into consideration.
All completed applications are reviewed. Applications are no longer considered for one of the following reasons.
- Application Incomplete: Please make sure you have completed the application process as outlined in the job listing and that we have both your Culture Index survey and your online application.
- Applicant Not Qualified: Please make sure you meet the job requirements from the job listing and, if you believe you have met all the requirements, that your resume states your qualifications clearly so you are not overlooked in the process.
- Better Qualified Applicants: There are other candidates who meet the required and preferred job requirements who may have stronger qualifications, and we are moving forward with their applications.
- A member of the Safety, HR, or Reception team will check your temperature and ask you a series of questions about any COVID-19 related symptoms during the last 48 hours (fever, shortness of breath or cough) as established by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control). Please note that if you have fever (100F or more) or any COVID-19 related symptoms, you will not be able to proceed with the Interview that day; we will reschedule it for a later time. It is MANDATORY that all Frazer visitors including job applicants wear face covering / masks while at Frazer including when arriving at the Frazer property (employee parking lot). Please make sure your mask is worn properly, covering your nose and mouth.
- Additionally, while Frazer’s interviews will be conducted on site, candidates are provided equipment and will meet virtually with our interviewers to ensure social distancing.