Frazer, Ltd. is the nation’s leading provider of generator-powered, emergency service vehicles. We specialize in Emergency Medical Services (EMS) vehicles suitable for licensing and use as Mobile Clinics, Mobile Stroke Units, and Ambulances. We build aluminum bodies, finish the interior, install electrical circuits, then mount them onto trucks. Our vehicles are then sold to Fire and EMS market around the country. Our process is similar in some ways to building RVs.
The Top 10 reasons to work at Frazer:
10. 61 years and still growing.
9. Our customers save lives daily by using our custom emergency service vehicles.
8. Be part of our family by choice.
7. Great culture, great benefits, great hours.
6. We promote from within our own ranks.
5. Our amazing team of people.
4. Your voice matters because we listen.
3. What we build matters!
2. We have fun in a a team atmosphere!
And the NUMBER ONE REASON to join our Frazer team is that along with our customers, vendors, friends and family, we want to help you grow and to give you the …
Opportunity to unleash your potential!
We pride ourselves in our unwavering commitment in providing the best customer service while building the best custom EMS product, at the most competitive price, and in the safest way possible. Take a peek into the life of a Frazer Team Member:
- Most Production schedules: Monday – Thursday (10 hr shifts); off on Friday.
- Non-Production Hours: Varies by department but closes at noon on Friday.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, and supplemental insurance.
- We offer health insurance at NO CHARGE (100% employer funded) for all employees.
- We also provide a 401k plan for tax-advantaged retirement savings with Employer matching contributions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass a post-offer drug screen.
- Must be available to work a full-time schedule, Monday – Thursday (possibly 1/2 day Friday).
- Must submit to a Background Check.
Frazer, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Search open positions to apply or you can apply in person:
7227 Rampart Street, Houston, TX 77081, Monday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.